Monday, May 26, 2008

ALL TIGGATIGGERS ALERT!

Please confirm, this friday, 15 may 2008 we are watching the chronicles of narnia(Prince Caspian) not chronicles of sandy arh! Haha! okay, anyway me and daren has POsED day and it will end at 12... So the time to meet is at school(Our school-*to protect the identity of ourselves, its the school all tiggatiggers are attending except JEREMY! HURRRR!!!!*) Okay the idea is tt we meet together at school and hit the movies together... A lunch at marche? tts the ideal plan... And of cos the plan is not confirmed, however, pls text me the number of frens u r bringing along..(you know the reqiurements for frens tt u r bringing rite? Need i elaborate further? HUUUURRR!!) (;

alrite, don make me sms cos i mass sms too many times, give me a call at 1800-Call tiggatiggers and my extension with a #... HURR! Jus kidding, its my handphone number... (:

Thank u for reading this and have a good day... Cya all!

Cheerio guys,
Eugene (:

No comments: