Friday, June 13, 2008

A scary story.........

Good morning one and all... Let me tell you a scary story..

Last last night when I was trying to go to sleep, I heard a sudden mini "explosion" and there was a periodic "cluck cluck cluck" sound soon after... I was shocked! Don't know what was going on... So I went to investigate the source of the sound. Apparently, the sound came from my fan. So I off it to see what happened. But can't seem to identify the cause of the problem. In the end, I realised that the sound was actually caused by.......................................................................................















....... the table cloth underneath my fan. When the fan was spinning, the table cloth was sucked into the fan, causing the fan blades to cut the table cloth. Since the table cloth is quite tough, the blade was unable to cut through it, causing the cluckety cluck sound.... HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

As you can see, I'm pretty bored... So someone please come and update... hurr...

Eugene loves Koni Lui,
Jeremy

No comments: